I am a licensed civil engineer in California (P.E. license #79332) with engineering experience in:
– Analyzed and designed Nuclear Island reinforced concrete slabs,
– Evaluated steel frame of the turbine building,
– Established seismic analysis of electrical subsystems,
– Originated specifications for containment pre- and in-service inspections,
– Proposed an algorithm for identification of critical load combinations.
– Assisted site surveying and performed data analysis,
– Checked compatibility of design drawings from numerous contractors,
– Assisted in cost optimization of fire resistant walls,
– Participated in construction logistics, giving me a good understanding of the real life construction challenges.