We specialize in simulations of extreme events and modeling of engineered materials, primarily in LS-DYNA software. We are happy to aid with:
- Modeling of woven materials and metallic foams (porous metals)
- Failure characterization, including calibration and choice of material parameters,
- User-defined material models in LS-DYNA.
EXTREME LOADS AND DYNAMICS:
- Simulations of structural collapse under extreme loads (progressive collapse and crashworthiness of components),
- Blast and impact loads on steel and concrete structures,
- Multi-physical scenarios that involve thermal, friction, fluid flow and structural loads.
Please contact us using ‘contact’ tab to discuss opportunities for joint projects.
- Analytical solutions for containment preliminary design,
- Seismic design of safety-related subsystems such as cable trays,
- Finite Element Analysis under extreme and multi-physical loads in Ls-Dyna software,
- Regulatory environment and guidance in the United States.